Brower Psychological Services offers formal risk assessments and consultation regarding threatening individuals in the workplace, school place and elsewhere. Identifying, assessing and managing threats can prevent and/or greatly reduce the after-event impact of an act of violence.
Facets explored in the violence risk assessment include:
- Behavioral Assessment
- Subjects Motivation
- Subjects Intent
- Desensitization Skill Enhancement Behaviors
- History of Violent or Harassing Behavior
- History of Substance Abuse
- Mental Health or Illness Particularly Psychotic Symptoms
- Capacity to Execute Plan Skill Set
- Acquisition, Access and Knowledge of Violent Means
- History of Behavior and Response Patterns Pre-and Post-Intervention
- History of Threat Making and/or Concerning Interpersonal Interactions
- Credibility of Subject and Collateral Data
Contact Dr. Brower today for a consultation or to schedule a direct or indirect violence risk assessment.